SGA seeks applicants for upcoming year

Outgoing SGA president Laura Giles.

As the year is coming to an end, SGA is planning for next year and seeking leaders to fulfill these leadership roles that those graduating are leaving vacant. We must have dedicated students willing to give their time to serve their university in planning events and working with UNA’s administration to make this campus more focused on students in all ways possible. I will be finishing my term as SGA President in the next few weeks, and I have enjoyed being the voice for the students to our administration. I know that SGA will continue to be a voice for you all if we have students willing to help SGA be that voice and reaching out to students for feedback and ideas for how to improve our university.

To become involved in SGA through either our Senate or University Program Council, please visit una.edu/sga by April 4 at 4:30 p.m. to apply for a position. We want to hear your ideas and help you to make your mark on this campus during your time here. You all are important parts of this university and your opinions are wanted and needed to help improve SGA’s role on UNA’s campus. Do not hesitate to come by the SGA office to talk to one of our executive officers to find out more information on this opportunity to become a part of one of the largest organizations here at UNA. Make your mark and be a voice for your peers to create a student-focused UNA. Thank you for allowing me to serve as your representative to the UNA administration and supporting SGA and me throughout this year.