Nicki Minaj fuels feud with “Bigfoot” release

Megan Thee Stallion and Nicki Minaj have been feuding in the public eye quite a lot this year. Minaj has a habit of coming after female artists such as Cardi B, Remy Ma, Taylor Swift and now Megan Thee Stallion. Minaj has made many remarks on Megan’s physical appearance and her altercation with Tory Lanez in 2020.

Megan has made a few diss tracks in her career, but she got the internet’s attention early this year when she released her new single “HISS” on Jan. 26. This song is a diss to multiple people, but the most notable is her section on Minaj. Stallion makes a jab at Minaj by poking at her for being married to a registered sex offender. Megan states in this diss that this is the only thing she will say on any of these topics and is holding true to that statement

Minaj responded by releasing a diss track only directed to Megan called “Bigfoot” on Jan 29. Minaj pokes at Megan’s physical appearance and, yet again, the Tory Lanez altercation. Minaj then proceeds to have a two minute section of her song where she simply just mumbles into the microphone. The whole song is basically Minaj calling Megan ugly and yelling that she has big feet, as Megan is 5’10. Minaj also pokes fun at Megan’s late mother. Megan Thee Stallion has not responded to “Bigfoot,” and she doesn’t seem to want to at all. 

Overall, the internet looks to be taking Megan Thee Stallion’s side in this feud as it seems that Minaj is picking fights to stay relevant.